TOP 10 REASONS TO TRUST THE SALE OF YOUR HOME TO THE KNOLLY TEAM…
- Knolly knows Austin. Knolly has worked in the Austin area since 1988 and is intimately familiar with the market here.
- Top of the pack. According to a 2009 study conducted by the Austin Business Journal, Knolly was ranked as one of the top 7 agents in the Austin area (out of more than 9,000 local agents (based on production). Just as you would shop for the right surgeon, for an important surgery, you’ve got to select the right agent with the sale of your most valuable asset.
- Knolly nets you more. While many agent’s listings sell for less than 94% of asking price, Knolly gets his sellers an average of 98.4% of
- More marketing for your listing. As the former CEO of a nationwide marketing company, Knolly knows how to create exposure for your home. Knolly implements a strategic marketing plan for your home, including placement on more than 900 websites.
- Knolly focuses on sellers. While many agents focus on working with buyers, nearly 98% of Knolly’s business is working with sellers. This unique skill set maximizes your success.
- You get Knolly’s entire team for the same price. If you’ve ever flown in an airplane, you understand the team concept. While the captain is busy getting the plane to its final destination, his crew takes care of everything else. While Knolly focuses on the nationwide marketing of your home, his team takes care of all the other details. If you are thinking about hiring a solo agent, think again.
- Knolly succeeds where others fail. More than 58% of the homes Knolly sells each year are homes that other agents failed to sell. Don’t trust your most valuable asset with anyone but the best.
- Knolly is a full-time agent. You’ll be surprised to know how many agents in the Austin area only dabble in real estate part-time. Would you trust a part-time attorney with an important case? Knolly sells real estate full- time, with a steadfast focus on the successful
sale of your home.
- Knolly is also a licensed broker. Less than 4% of agents in the Austin Area are also licensed brokers. Why? Becoming a broker requires years of experience and more than 900 classroom hours of training. This is followed up by a rigorous state exam. You owe it to yourself to trust the sale of your home to a licensed broker.
- Knolly has more than 20 year’s experience. Believe it or not, less than 9% of agents are trained in the fine art of sales and marketing. There are those who rely on a yard sign to do the work for them, and those that put a lot of effort into marketing their listings. In sales and marketing for over 23 years, Knolly spends roughly $9,900 per month implementing sensational, effective strategies that will get your home sold in less time, for more money.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.